The final version of our project developed to the data management of educational institutions has finally left the oven!
It is in a proudly manner that we announce the availability of the version 126.96.36.199 which in addition to bringing more stability and many fixes, it also have new features and performance/visual improvements.
Have a look in what is new in the stable version of SmartClass (when contrasting with the latest beta release):
- New database connector (relationship properties redefined and interface library reformulated).
- New visual (new layout and redesigned icons).
- Address field has been moved to the responsible’s info.
- Improved performance.
- New database connection setup form (first run).
- Added context menu to the selection tables (students/classes).
- Added tooltip when hovering icons (improved accessibility).
- Application user management (functions, name, username, password, etc.).
- And much more…
Do not upgrade from the BETA version to the stable one, since they have a totally different data architecture, which will cause the program to fail and possibly also imply on important information loss.